Description of Project: Red Lake Wastewater Treatment Plant project consisted of preliminary design, final design and initial funding application for the Red Lake Wastewater Treatment Plant, 3 miles of force main and lift station.
- Collection, interpretation and report on project feasibility.
- Recommendations of concerned regulatory agencies.
- Social-economic and environmental research, & planning.
- Public information meeting
- Preparation of design plans, specifications, and bidding documents.
- Estimate of construction costs (Engineers Estimate).
- Preparation of permit applications..
- Laboratory and materials testing.
- Land surveys, establishments of boundaries and monuments.
- Field surveys, photogrammetry, and topographic.
- Preparation of applications for government grants.
- Easements; Right-of-Way and monumentation of plats.
- Construction inspection, staking, and contract administration