IT Manager/Systems Administrator
NECI Is a multi-state firm providing professional engineering, surveying and planning services for our clients in Minnesota North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming and is currently seeking applications for an outstanding individual with previous experience as an IT Manager/Systems Administrator for our company, being based in either our Billings, MT or Bemidji, MN Office.
The IT Manager/Systems Administrator position will be responsible for application and hardware support, pro-active technical administration, maintenance, troubleshooting, documentation and optimization of; PCs, servers, data storage device and media, system virus protection, phone system and phones, WAN, LAN and WLAN network and other systems as needed. This position will contribute to the development of an internal IT department with partial MSP (as needed). Current operations are supported by 60% to 80% MSP.
- Support and maintain all servers including installing updates, packages, and monitoring performance
- Administration and maintenance of network equipment, including but not limited to: switches, routers, wireless access points, and firewalls
- Provide desktop support to all employees for hardware and software issues
- Provide direction and recommendations to the management team on processes and best practices for the IT infrastructure
- Management of Groups and User/Computer Accounts in Microsoft Active Directory
- Computer Imaging/OS Deployment
- Monitor and manage daily backup systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and training/experience in technical development OR Associate’s degree and 5+ years’ experience in technical development.
- 3+ years’ experience in system administration
- Strong problem-solving skills, good organization, ability to communicate with non-technical users, and must be a self-starter.
- Technical Certifications a plus (e.g. MCP, MCSE, VCP, A+, etc.)
- Hands on experience with the following technologies:
- Windows Server (2008\2012\2016)
- Vmware vSphere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration
- Windows (7\10)
Position Type: Permanent full time
Job Stream IT Analyst/Network support & design/Software & User Support
Travel Required Yes
Salary Depending on experience.
NECI is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free work environment.
Reply by email to email@example.com