Civil Engineering III (Project Engineer):
NECI – is seeking applications for an individual capable of performing civil design for the Billings office. Applicant must be licensed in Montana and Wyoming or the ability to get licensed within 1 year. Applicant shall have a minimum of 4 years experience. Experience is preferred in water system modeling and design (potable, sanitary, and storm sewer). Experience with the NEPA process, subdivision planning and platting, road design, irrigation design, and exposure to legal surveying of subdivisions is desired. Applicant must be self motivated and perform with attention to detail and accuracy. Wages are dependent upon level of experience. NECI is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free work environment. email resumes to Lisa.Gladstone@neciusa.com
Civil Engineer VI (Project Manager):
NECI is seeking applications for an individual capable of performing project management and civil design for the Billings office. Applicant must be licensed in Montana and Wyoming or able to get licensed within 1 year. Applicant shall have a minimum of 8 years’ experience. Experience in the NEPA process, subdivision planning and platting, especially roads (urban and rural, DOT experience), water and sewer, and irrigation design is desired. Applicant must be self motivated and perform with attention to detail and accuracy. Wages are dependent upon level of experience. NECI is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free work environment.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in
collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and
devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to
identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Midwest Region Office
No Current Openings
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.